close(x)


-->

02/02/2012

UFO Over Virginia, CLOSE UP, Jan. 5, 2012, Analysed & Slowed

WWW.MUFON.COM
````````````````````````````````
Case Number 35376

During the night of 01/05/12 I was outside my home doing some sky watching.At 8:38 P.M. I noticed aircraft heading my direction from the ENE.I turned my camcorder on and recorded the aircraft;which,at that time I thought to be a military refuel mission, as it passed my location heading WSW.At the time I was recording the event I had reservations as to whether or not it was a refuel mission.
A short time later at 9:06 P.M. I noticed what appeared to be the same craft heading my direction from the SW.As the craft was approaching my location,the craft were making a slight turn to the north and then to the northwest as they crossed directly over my location.I also recorded that event as well.While recording the event I realized that it was not a refuel mission!

0 comments:

Post a Comment